Saturday, June 22, 2013


I recently finished reading The Shack by Wm. Paul Young. Over the last few years there have been several people who pressed me to read it. I just didn't take the time. I am glad I finally sat down and read it. Wow. That is all I can say. You have to read it. It's short and an easy read. It's painful but what an amazing story. It helped me to truly understand the Holy Trinity in a way that was shockingly easy in it's simplicity. Right now I am reading When Bad Things Happen To Good People by Harold S. Kushner. I have been going through it at a slower pace as it has brought to mind some incredibly painful incidents in my past. Which is good. Because whether I want to or not, I need to deal with them. 
Next to oldest daughter went home today and two of the 9 grandkids are staying for the week. We have lots of stuff planned if we can ever venture out into the sauna called Texas. I think for the short term we are going to go hand out at the pool. Easy, cheap, and gets their excess energy out! 
Trying to figure out how to make the house not smell like burned popcorn. My fault. My eyes are burning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment