Wondering why I live in Texas. It is almost 100 degrees and it is not even 11 in the morning. Going outside is so uncomfortable. I can't take walks with the dog because the ground burns her feet and I can't walk without feeling like I am going to pass out from a heat stroke. Even at night the temperature doesn't get below 80. Sigh. I love my friends and the philosophy of Texas but this heat is just awful. I wonder if there is another part of the state that is not so hot.
I have been following the news of the day and it has been so depressing. The level of morality in our government officials has been going in the toilet. People even openly run for office after committing grievous moral sins. It no longer seems to be something people are embarrassed about. This makes me so sad. What is this teaching our children? I am so saddened by this downturn of societal morality.
I have been following the news of the day and it has been so depressing. The level of morality in our government officials has been going in the toilet. People even openly run for office after committing grievous moral sins. It no longer seems to be something people are embarrassed about. This makes me so sad. What is this teaching our children? I am so saddened by this downturn of societal morality.
















No comments:
Post a Comment