John 3:1 "See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!" NLT
When a baby comes into your life, fresh from God, helpless and dependent, you are reminded of the power and majesty of creation. With a word, He speaks us into being. Our lives are planned before we are born. He knew us intimately before we drew our first breath. Lyric may have been unplanned by our youngest daughter but she was planned by God. He knew the time and moment she would be born. He knows what He has in store for her. He knew that our family would be made stronger by sending this littlest angel into our lives.
This love that we feel for this precious child is just a portion of what our Father in Heaven feels for us. Every day He looks down on us and watches us with pride. For we are His children and He is our Father. He knows that we will make mistakes and He knows that we will struggle, but He also knows that we are made in His image. Our abilities and our strengths are gifts from Him. We can do anything we want to do because He is behind us, every step of the way. He is our cheerleader, our guide, our biggest supporter. He loves us with a fierce and passionate love that is unmatched. He will do anything for us and He will never leave us alone.
When I gaze into the face of this perfect angel.I am reminded that every day we wake up just like a newborn child. Forgiven for yesterday, our eyes on our Father, our today another chance to take another step towards eternity with Him. He loves us so much that we can scarcely comprehend it. When I think about how much I love this new granddaughter, I am in awe that it is only a tiny percentage of what my Abba feels for me. I pray that you too can feel the love of your Father in Heaven. That you can know of His amazing blessings and His amazing gift of forgiveness is my prayer for you.


















No comments:
Post a Comment