1 Corinthians 16:13 "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." NIV
I will say that this is a deeply emotional movie. There were times when I wanted to walk out because of the deep sense of guilt I felt about my mistakes as a mother even though the movie is for father's. God kept whispering that I needed to see this movie and I am glad that I listened. His forgiveness for my past and His love for me have given me greater understanding as to the importance of standing in the gap for anyone who has lost their way. You never know who's life you will touch. God has given sweetheart and I the opportunity to make good choices in everything we do. It doesn't matter what we didn't do. It only matters what we do from this point forward. It only matters that we make God the master of our universe, the writer of our story. He and He alone can change bad to good, lost to found, hopelessness to hopeful, old to new.
Dearest Father in Heaven, bless us as parents that we will realize the importance of every step we take. Let us search Your scriptures for ALL of Your desires for us. Let us use You as the only thing we model our lives after. Forgive us for our selfish behaviors. Lift up our hearts when we are broken. Let no one around us be without what they need. You have given us so much to share, both in life and love. Let us hold no anger at the past, let us forgive those who have hurt us, let us free our hearts from the bondage of hate and pain. You are all we need. Let us know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. In Christ Jesus name, Amen
















No comments:
Post a Comment