Hebrews 6:14-15 "saying, "I will surely bless you and give you many descendants." And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised." NIV
Sweetheart and I are sitting in yet another hospital room, waiting on yet another grand baby. I never feel closer to God than when I am present at the birth of a grand child. Next to youngest daughter and her husband are expecting their first. Roger Lynn will be born either today or tomorrow. It is such a blessing to keep adding to our grand baby assortment. This will be the first boy in a while. Hard to believe our little men are in school now. They are growing up so fast.
Each time the grand kids are at our house, the colors seem brighter, the days seem longer, even the every day annoyances just seem to fade away. If I could convince sweetheart that 8 little house guests are never a problem, they would be at our house every weekend and all summer long. However, since I do love my sweetheart and might want to keep him sane, I guess I will have to make do with one month every summer.
Dearest Father God, please bless our family as we prepare to welcome another little angel into our world. Bless our daughter and her husband with Godly wisdom to raise this child. Bless sweetheart and I with Your wisdom to teach and lead these little souls with all Your words and wisdom. Help us do nothing that isn't to Your honor. You are a most gracious Father and we love you. In Christ's name, Amen
















No comments:
Post a Comment