Thursday, October 20, 2011

We are Free

Psalm 124:7 "We escaped like a bird from a hunter's trap.  The trap is broken, and we are free!"  NLT

A short blog tonight.  I have been thinking much lately on how blessed we are that Christ set us free.  Let Him take off your chains and release you from your captivity.  If you are struggling at this moment with the heaviness of sin, remember that you have only to ask Him into your heart.  He will take away the burden and cover you with His grace.  Ask for prayers on your behalf from any believer.  The prayers of many will aid in your escape from the snare of the evil one.  I know you can do it.  I know that my Adonai sent His son to save YOU!  Make today that day!  How can I help?  Much love to you all.  Awaiting the arrival of grandchild number 8 so if I disappear for a day or so,  you know why!!! Hugs to you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment