Monday, March 5, 2012

Guest Posting at Breath of Life Women's Ministry

Please come join me at www.jennyharrison.org/blog where I am a guest poster today. Look for another blog tomorrow as our adventure in camping continues. I wanted to include pictures but found that the ipad doesn't do that. I will have to rethink this theory on posting from my Ipad for future blogs. I will have to post lots of pictures when I get home.

We started on Mustang Island,TX and are now in Mathis, TX. The area is desolate yet staggering in it's versatile wildlife and ecosystems. Today we are off to explore Choke Canyon Resevoir. Prayers for you all today as you find out what God has in store for you. Love from the wilds of Texas!


Isaiah 54:10
Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

copyright@2012 Michelle Welch, Breath of Life Women's Ministry team member

No comments:

Post a Comment