Saturday, December 8, 2012

A New Day Dawns

Luke 1:78-79 "Because of God's tender mercy, the morning light from Heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace." 




On my way home from Florida I stayed at a beautiful campground in Lafayette, LA. The next morning I stepped from the beast (my camper) to view a magnificent sunrise burning through the fog on the pond. As I was reading through Luke this morning, this verse jumped out at me. What a perfect accompaniment to the photo I took. 

Dearest Father God, thank You so much for the beauty that is all around us. Thank You for the reminder that You sent Your Son to be the Light of the world. I pray for those whose world is still dark that the Son will soon shine on them, bringing them into the light. Let us carry Your Light with us as we seek out those who are in need. In the Name of Christ Jesus, Amen

copyright2012, Michelle Welch, team member of Breath Of Life Women's Ministries
photography by Michelle Welch, all rights reserved
scripture from NLT Bible version

No comments:

Post a Comment