October 8, 2013 part 2... Well what a crazy day. We ended up switching to Tricare Standard which will cost us more per visit but we can keep seeing Amy and that makes me happy. Not happy with having a deductible and a co-pay of 20% but for peace of mind I agreed.
Spent the better part of the day with daughter helping her look at cars. She finally settled on a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse. Low mileage, good reviews on Edmunds and the internet, and within their budget. It has 3 rows of seats although no middle seat in the second row. Daughter really would like baby JL to be in the middle seat instead of by the door but I think she is comfortable with the other advantages such as price, DVD system for kids, navigation system, and roominess. I think it was a good choice. If I didn't need the big truck to pull The Beast I would probably like one.
We had lunch at Mellow Mushroom in Fayetteville. YUM!!! It was crazy good. We had the sweet Thai chicken wings and a small Red Skin Potato pie. Who knew that potatoes and bacon drizzled with sour cream and spicy ranch would be so absolutely delectable? I am going to try those toppings on my new favorite homemade pizza...the Califlower Crust Pizza I found on Pinterest.
Spent the better part of the day with daughter helping her look at cars. She finally settled on a 2011 Chevrolet Traverse. Low mileage, good reviews on Edmunds and the internet, and within their budget. It has 3 rows of seats although no middle seat in the second row. Daughter really would like baby JL to be in the middle seat instead of by the door but I think she is comfortable with the other advantages such as price, DVD system for kids, navigation system, and roominess. I think it was a good choice. If I didn't need the big truck to pull The Beast I would probably like one.
We had lunch at Mellow Mushroom in Fayetteville. YUM!!! It was crazy good. We had the sweet Thai chicken wings and a small Red Skin Potato pie. Who knew that potatoes and bacon drizzled with sour cream and spicy ranch would be so absolutely delectable? I am going to try those toppings on my new favorite homemade pizza...the Califlower Crust Pizza I found on Pinterest.
















No comments:
Post a Comment