I am sometimes of the opinion that my life is meant to be an Eyore life. What bad thing can happen next is sort of my mantra some days. In spite of all I thought God had planned, He has chosen a different course for me right now. My mother is extremely ill and I must leave for California. I don't know how long I will be gone or what kind of internet I might have. So, for now, I will have to set the blog aside. You have been so patient with me, so loving, and so kind. You have weathered storms with me before. I ask for your prayers. For the safety of all of my family as we travel to California, for strength for my children who love their grandmother dearly, for the doctors who are caring for my mother, for my sister who has been shouldering the weight of my mothers illness for quite a while. Give us strength Lord. Give us peace. Help us to know that Your Mighty Hand covers all things. Pull us tightly into Your arms and hold us with your love. In Christ I pray, Amen

Monday, January 27, 2014
The Best Of Intentions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment