After my recent trip to Declare Conference, I made the decision to become an affiliate for many of the companies that I regularly support and talk about. I wrestled with this for quite some time. I do not like receiving a bunch of "buy this, buy that" links from anyone and I never want to do that to you, my faithful readers. But the truth is that it takes money to support all these ministries that are near and dear to my heart. Clicking on these links doesn't increase the cost of what you are buying. It is merely a "thank you" compensation from the companies for talking about them on my blog.
At most conferences there are sponsor tables. I always want to help each and every one. I try to buy a little something from every table there. But there is so much more that I want to do! So I am asking you, sweet friends, to consider purchasing from my affiliate links if you need anything from Amazon , Dayspring, Mardel, Zulily, and Shutterfly. (there will be more in the coming days.
I receive compensation from the companies that I recommend which I use to support my Compassion International child Marta (who is 6 years old!) who lives in Guatemala. It also allows me to contribute to Life Without Limbs, Hope Home Ministries, my friend Kristin Welch's newest project Fair Trade Friday, Breath Of Life Women's Ministries and other ministries I will tell you about in the coming days. It is my prayer that you will support these ministries as well. Thank you in advance for anything you buy through my affiliate links!
I will always place a small disclaimer at the top of the blog if there are affiliate links inserted into the blog. The banner ads on the side of my blog are also affiliate links.

Here is a perfect example of the great deals that I get to share with you!!!!!! Click the link below to get an amazing deal!


















No comments:
Post a Comment