Monday, October 20, 2014

Sharing Today With Single Matters

1 Peter 5:10, “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
Today I am blessed to be sharing my thoughts at Single Matters. Yes I know. I am not single. (surprise!) But some things, like meeting with God, are universal. I love being a part of their wonderful team of people whose heart is for those who find themselves in a single season of life. Please share this amazing website with anyone God brings to mind today! 
When Meeting With God Isn't Peaceful
Can I tell you a secret? Can you handle hearing something so shocking that you might just move to the other side of the street when you see me headed toward you? Are you sure? Well, all right then! Hold on to your seat because this might just rock your world.
More often than not, my meetings with God are huge chaotic messes.
They usually involve tent poles to the back of the head, or a tire blowout that shears off the side of my camper, or finding myself two miles down a deserted beach and needing to go … well, you get the picture. You can read the rest of the story here on the Single Matters website.

Blessings,


©2014MichelleWelch, team member of Breath Of Life Women's Ministries
contributor for Single Matters
THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment