Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” NIV
Nicholas Ott
Alessandro L. Sandrino Plutino
Joshua J. Robinson
Adan Gonzales Jr
Daniel J. Patron
Aaron Carson Vaughn
Michael Strange
John W. Brown
Matthew Mills
Kevin Houston
Tommy Ratzlaff
Robert James Reeves
Jonas Kelsall
Brian Bill
Jason Workman
Jon T. Tumilson
Nicholas Spehar
Bryan Nichols
Matthew Mason
Lou Langlais
Christopher Campbell
Johnny Douangdara
Darrik Benson
Heath Robinson
David R. Carter
Andrew W. Harvell
Nicholas H. Null
John W. Faas
Jesse Pittman
Kraig Vickers
Patrick Hamburger
Spencer C. Duncan
Daniel Zerbe
Alexander Bennett

















What a beautiful tribute to these lives given as a gift for freedom.
ReplyDeleteThank you Shannon. The military is very near and dear to my heart as you can tell. I am so in awe of their sacrifices on my behalf. What a sad day it is each time one of these brave men and women lay down their life for us. But we are blessed by their diligence to God and country.
ReplyDelete