Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guest Posting at Breath Of Life Women's Ministry

Join me as I guest post at Breath Of Life Women's Ministry.Click here to view the website.  Please read through some of my team member's blogs as well.

 We are in the process of redoing the ministry website so look for an update soon! When Jenny heard God's call to ministry, she only had her personal website. As He has led her to add us to her team, we quickly realized that we need  a website for Breath Of Life. Look for that to come into being in the next few days, making it easier to find our blogs.

 I am also having a redo on this website, which I am so excited about. Carol from The Design Diva is giving me a makeover!!!! I can not tell you how much of an answer to a prayer she is. I am counting the days until I can share it with you.

I pray that your day is going well! May God cover you with His grace. Hugs to you all!

James 3:17 "But the wisdom that comes from Heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."


If you can't use the link above, here is the web address http://jennyharrison.org/2012/03/18/stepping-stones/

copyright@2012 Michelle Welch, Breath of Life Women's Ministry
Scripture from NIV Bible
photography property of Michelle Welch, all rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment