Ephesians 6:10-11 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes."
Click here on Friday morning (wait until Friday) to see what I wrote. It's called Different and I think you will definitely be able to relate. ( here is link if you can't open it from above http://keepingitpersonal.com/2012/03/different )
I am so excited to be headed downtown Friday night with sweetheart to work at the Winter Jam concert at the Toyota Center. Click here for more information on that event. For all my Houston friends, it's only 10 dollars at the door. Don't buy tickets in advance from the scammers. They are only sold at the door. Skillet, Newsong, Sanctus Real, Kari Jobe, For King And Country, and others will be there. My sweetheart has never been to a concert like this. Boy will he be surprised!
Back to normal chaos on Saturday when I fill you on our newest potential family member! I also have some great new pictures to share along with an article about making sure there is enough room at the table! Have a fantastic Friday and maybe see you at the concert if you live in Texas. Hugs to you all and prayers!
















No comments:
Post a Comment