Friday May 18, 2012
Isaiah 58:10-11 "and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail."
Join me today at Breath of Life Women's Ministry where I have written about finally overcoming my inability to grow things. My flower and vegetable garden is a splendid success. I have only had to put three plants out of their misery. This is quite a record for me. Sweetheart even put music out in the garden so that the plants are feeling much better about their life. I am so proud that I actually have been able to make meals with some of the produce from the garden.
There are so many parallels between my garden and my life. Walk with me as I marvel at the magic that my Abba has created just outside my back door.
copyright2012 Michelle Welch, Breath of Life Women's Ministry
www.breathoflifewomen.org
scripture from NIV Bible
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Breath Of Life Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment