John 14:27 “I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.”
I first began this blog on November 12, 2010. It seems like a lifetime ago. Whether He was pushing, pulling, or laughing, my Abba has been guiding each step I’ve taken. I have come to understand that He also guides the hands of the people I meet along this journey. I have learned to cherish each person He places before me. For always, there is a purpose to why we have met, even if it is just the smallest of details.
Each time I think I can’t, my Abba says yes you can. Each time I think that the words I write don’t matter, a woman tells me they do. Each time I feel defeated or discouraged, a prayer is whispered on my behalf by someone I’ve never met. Each time I pray for His Words to flow through my fingers, He comes to stand beside me, looking over my shoulder, telling me, guiding me, showing me what He would have me say.
Today is the launch of my new website The Unclaimed Gift designed by Carol. (You can still reach it by typing in the old blogspot address.) In addition to my blog, it will have daily scripture thoughts, book reviews, gifts shared by friends, and connections to specific ministries that will help you claim the gift that He has laid before You. We are all His daughters. We are all friends. He has called us to serve each other with the gifts He gave us, the most important of which was peace. Peace for your life journey. Peace for your daily journey. Peace for this very moment.
Dearest Adonai, we, your humble children, come before you in gratitude for the gift You left for us. May we all find the peace that is in You. Cover us with Your mercy. Moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day. Let us never forget that You gave Your life that we might live. We are in awe of all that You bring before us. Let us never waste the time we have. In the name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior, Amen
copyright 2012 Michelle Welch, The Unclaimed Gift, Breath Of Life Women's Ministry
scripture from NLT Bible
Photography by Michelle Welch, all rights reserved
Blog design by http://www.the-design-diva.blogspot.com/ (you don't have to be a professional blogger to have Carol design your page. She is an amazing sister who just wants to further God's work)
















I like the look of the page. Carol did a good job plus your photography is nice Michelle.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Dawn! I am so glad you liked the page. Carol is such a gift to my ministry. My photography skills are more my camera and less me but that's ok! I am so happy that you liked the pictures. It is always good to hear! Have a most wonderful God blessed day!
ReplyDelete