While I am on vacation (which is going amazingly well), I wanted to remind you to visit Breath of Life Ministry. I am blessed to be a part of such a talented team of women. One of the fun parts of our ministry is the Scattered Seeds page where you will find little seeds to plant in the garden of life. Hugs to you all and praying you find blessings galore along the path of your day!
Take a moment to read the parable of the seeds in the 4th chapter of Mark and make your life fertile soil for God's seeds.
Dearest Adonai, Your blessings are so numerous we can't count them all. Remind us every day to look around and see the glorious potential in our lives. Help us see past the hurt and pain to the sunlight that is just past the clouds. Show mercy on us as we struggle for understanding. Thank You for these small seeds of Your Word that bring such great peace to our soul. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen
















No comments:
Post a Comment