O God, we give glory to you all day long and constantly praise Your name. Psalm 44:8
Sweetheart and I are headed to New Hampshire to spend time with our two oldest children and their spouses. I am excited as I have not been to any of the places we are visiting. You know me and travel! God is so good to give us the chance to see more of this beautiful land He has blessed us to be able to live in. I am also looking forward to getting more photography opportunities. Who knows what kind of birds I will find up there!
I wanted to let you know, dear friends, that I have more to my website than just my blog. There is a page called Daily Gifts where I put quotes, scriptures and videos to help keep you inspired and close to the Love that God so freely gives us. I pray that you will hold out your hands and let God lovingly place your gift there. Open it with abandon and joy! It is just for you!
Dearest God, Thank You for so many blessings! Thank You for this amazing country we live in. Let us be mindful of those who are not so blessed and seek ways to help bring You into their lives. Please bless me in my travel and keep my family surrounded by Your hedge of protection. Bless my friends as they rise and go about their Sabbath Day. Help us all be mindful of all that You have in store for us. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Other Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment