Acts 17:25 "And He is not served by human hands, as if He needed anything. Rather, He Himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else."
As most of you know, I am just wrapping up my time at She Speaks in Concord, NC. I am headed now to Camp Lejeune, NC to await the arrival of my baby boy as he heads back from his time in Afghanistan. Because I drove my truck, hauling my 5th wheel, I am a little disorganized at the moment. Middle son and I stopped at middle daughter's house so I could get my fill of holding sweet grandbabies before heading to the coast. There is "stuff" that I can't lay my hands in the trailer to include my camera download cord. I took amazing pictures at She Speaks which I will be able to share with you tomorrow. Perhaps (but doubtful) I will get more organized when I get to the campground.
Our key verse today is the foundation of the Breath Of Life Ministry team that I belong to. Everything that our teams's hearts are set on is because we have total and complete FAITH that our Adonai is aware of every single breath that we take. Every single breath that YOU take. Every miraculous breath that our loved ones, friends, and readers take. He does not, nor will He ever, turn His face from YOU! He longs to have you feel the warmth of His breath as He holds you close. Sit still sweet friend. Reach up to Him. From your knees, from the pit you have found yourself in, from the blessings you are surrounded by, from the pain that you have wallowed in for too long. Throw yourself prostrate on the ground and reach out for the hem of His robe.
You are HIS, sweet friend. There is nothing that can remove His love from you. NO action, NO attitude, NO judgement, NO sin that He can't and won't forgive. You may feel cold and empty. You may feel there is nothing you can do to make up for what you have done. You may feel that you are unable to serve Him in any way. BUT HERE IS THE COOLEST THING! He doesn't expect you to do anything right this moment other than to ask Him into your heart. Ask Him what He wants you to do. Ask Him to hold you close and breath His loving, merciful, life giving breath into your heart.
Remember that each morning you get a clean slate. Another chance to start again. Another moment to ask Him for forgiveness. You are all that He thinks about, all that He cares about. He hasn't given up on you. Not for one moment. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't be forgiven. It is a LIE. Let no human judgement deter you from rushing into His arms. Give no credence to anything that anyone wants to do to keep you down. Sweet friend you are loved. By Him, by me, by our ministry, by anyone who is a TRUE follower of His word.
Our most gracious and wonderful Adonai, we have come before You this day to ask that You breath Your mercy upon our sweet friends who needs You so much. Let their hearts be open to receive all that You would give them. Let us all realize that You don't need anything from us other than a heart to do the work that You have set forth for us to do, even if it's just breathing out prayers from the midst of our circumstance. We know that the closer we get to You, the harder things may become as the evil one tries to keep us from Your presence. Let us always be mindful of that. Let us watch for those lions prowling in our life and keep a hedge of protection around ourselves. We love you so much, Father God. You have blessed us with more than we ever thought possible and more than we deserve. In the name of Awesome brother, Jesus Christ, who died for us, Amen
















No comments:
Post a Comment