Psalm 11:2 "Great are the works of the Lord. They are pondered by all who delight in them."
Spending time at the beach has allowed me to stop and see so many of God's great creations. From the smallest little crabs on the sand to the sleek beauty of dolphins in the water to the majesty of soaring ospreys, I have marveled at each moment of the day.
I only have brief moments of internet service so I am going to keep this short. (ok well short for me because you know how I struggle to keep my postings from being small novels!) I have missed posting my blogs and daily gifts but God has given me such a blessing in this time alone with Him. I have written and walked, walked and written, listened and talked, talked and listened. My heart is so full of His words.
I decided to share with you some pictures from my days here. I am praying daily for each one of you, my sweet reader friends. I can't wait to get home and put into print all that He has blessed me with. This has served as such a reminder that I need to take moments in my days to spend time with Him. A day, an hour, a minute. He doesn't care. A life filled with His desire starts with a moment. The moment you come to realize that only He can fill that empty space in your heart. Only He can give you peace. Only He can forgive you for what you can't even forgive yourself for. Let Him fill your life with moments that matter.
Dearest Adonai, Thank You for all the moments of grace that You give us. Thank You for showing us that we need You in the moments. Father, bring us to a place at the feet of Your Son so that we might be covered in Your mercy. I pray Father for friends who need You today. Let us know who needs us to stand in the gap for them. Let our hands be Your Hands, our mouths be Your Mouth, our lives be Your Life. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen
copyright2012 Michelle Welch, Breath Of Life Women's Ministry
scripture from NIV1984 Bible
photography by Michelle Welch, all rights reserved
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Take A Moment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment