Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wildly Obedient

newdeclare4
A year ago I found myself on the Declare Conference page. I had been hearing His whispers for a while but I resisted His desires for me. But in that moment that I sat contemplating clicking the signup button, I clearly heard Him say GO. I listened. He guided. Mountains moved and joy blossomed. All because He whispered.
If you are here then you have heard the whispers of His Spirit.
“Your own ears will hear Him. Right behind you a voice will say, "This is the way you should go," whether to the right or to the left.” Isaiah 30:21
“You need to tell your story” He whispers.

“You need to share your talents” He whispers.
“You need to get started” He whispers.
Click here to read the rest of my post featured on Declare Conference today! 
See you there!!!!!

©2014MichelleWelch
photography by Michelle Welch, all rights reserved
The Declare Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment