I have become my parents. Sigh. How often we used to laugh at "older" people for saying the most ridiculous things (in our opinion). I can't tell you how many times I would think to myself..."I am never going to say that to my kids". But alas.....
I started ranting to the teenage girls that "they had no idea what respect was. When I was growing up we would never........". They looked at me in horror as their eyes rolled back and I could literally see the thoughts going behind those blank eyes. "Gramma has lost her marbles. Besides what does she know about how life is these days. She's so OOOOOLLLLLDDDDD".
Now that I am finished drowning my sorrows in chocolate and a cupcake......I think I will go take a nap.
Hugs and blessings,

Tuesday, August 26, 2014
I Am Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment